With these evolving times, parents, students and teachers alike face challenges concerning child & youth education.
With the introduction of online/ virtual learning it may be associated with some concern and apprehension to some parents. Online learning is a new experience for all, and here at TAC, we aim to help reduce your anxieties regarding classroom and virtual learning. Our goal is to ensure that your child retains as much normalcy in their education as possible. TAC will provide certified coaches and teachers to be there every step of the way, providing assistance with school subjects, ensuring that projects and homework assignments are completed. Also, we recognize the importance of incorporating physical education, which will be provided in smaller groups. Each Pod will hold up to 8 children; this allows for more student-teacher interaction in which individualized attention and support can be provided.
As a result, we developed a program to cater to all children, parents and guardians. We are excited to introduce our new Learning Pod Program!
Please note limited spots are available for Learning Pods:
What are Learning Pods?
– Small classes are intended for children who are signed up for virtual learning with their school board.
– Certified teacher/ coach to provide care and teaching assistance during the semester
– Aimed to ensure the success of your child’s education and to ease the anxiety associated with distanced learning
– Incorporates quality and organized physical activity and education
We understand that as the school year begins, parents may hold anxiety relating to their work schedule. Our Learning POD program aims to simplify your agenda and to eliminate the possibility of daily interruptions.
-Before and After Care is available for parents and guardians who require extra care
-Combo: $90 a week
-Before Care for Week: $50
-After Care for Week: $55
Drop-In Options Available
– To provide flexibility in your schedule, we provide drop-in options
– All students who register for drop-in days will be separated from other cohorts.
A Typical Day Will Consist Of:
7:30 AM to 9 AM Before care
Two Learning Periods:
-9:00AM to 12:00 PM
– Combines both syllabus learnings provided by the school board and physical activity
LUNCH: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
-1:00 to 4:00 PM
-Combines both syllabus learning provided by the school board and physical activity
4:00 AM to 5:30 AM After Care
- Physical Activities
- Stem Programs
-Grades 1-8 (Co-ed)
-Required Age: 6-13 on the day of activity
$360 + HST per week
$1047 + HST (3 weeks package)
$2094 + HST (6 weeks package)
$3799 + HST (11 weeks package)
*Weekly options avaialble
Drop In Prices:
$86.40 + HST for 1 Day
Click HERE to register now!