Welcome to our TAC Sports Summer Camp at Chinese Lutheran Church! Students will participate in Soccer and Basketball during the week on the beautiful campus.
For campers between 4 and 6 years of age, there is a Multi Sport Adventure Camp option, focused on developing their physical literacy while playing games, singing songs, creating art, learning a new athletic skill on a daily basis and all to a fun and creative theme, changing each week! French Language option available!
The TAC Advantage:
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, as according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent game-play, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp. Water and multi-sport games are thrown in the mix for additional fun!
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week
- TAC T-shirt
- Morning Snack, Afternoon Snack and Lunch (for full day registrations)
Ways to Save:
- Automatic Sibling and Multi-sport discount (5% per additional sibling and week)
- Additional 5% off for 4+ Weeks registrations
- Early Bird Discount (10%) until June 5th!