Welcome to our PA Day Sports Camps! The camp features many different sport options to choose from, depending on each location and amenities.
The TAC Advantage:
- Unique Mix and Match options: Students can choose 1 sport per half day, and 2 sports per week. Students can mix and match their sports and choose to create the fun-filled week they want to create.
- Broad Age and Gender Focus: Our camps are perfect for the whole family, offering options for students ages 4-12, 13-16, and perfect options for both boys and girls!
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, as according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill.
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent game-play, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp. Water and multi-sport games are thrown in the mix for additional fun!
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week through our student handbooks. Students receive a thorough and detailed online progress report at the end of the week.
- TAC T-shirt
- Online Progress Report
- TAC Progress Tracking Student Handbook
- Additional Options for Advanced Improvement are available (Slow Motion Video Replays)
Ways to Save:
- Automatic Sibling and Multi-sport discount (5% per additional sibling and week)
- Ask us about our weekly lesson + day camp combo packages at email@example.com
Example Half Day
- Camp Introduction
- Ice-Breaker Games
- Initial Assessment of Skills
- Review of Fundamental Skills
- Water Games (Weather Permitting)
Half Day Example:
8:45 to 9:00: Sign in and Welcome
9:00 to 9:05: Introduction, Team Building and Goal Setting
9:05 to 9:15: Fun Dynamic Warm-Up Games
9:15 to 9:25: Skill Introduction and Demonstration
9:25 to 9:45: 1st fun soccer technique-focused game, individual feedback and technique correction.
9:45 to 9:50: Water Break
9:50 to 10:10: 1st Mega Star learning section open-play game using the first learned technique.
10:10 to 10:40: 2nd fun soccer technique-focused game, individual feedback and technique correction.
10:40 to 10:50: 2nd Mega Star learning section open-play game using the second learned technique.
10:50 to 11:05: Snack Break ——
11:05 to 11:15: 3rd fun soccer technique-focused game, individual feedback and technique correction.
11:20 to 11:25: Water Break
11:25 to 11:55: 3rd Mega Star learning section open-play game using the second learned technique or Water Games.
11:55 to 12:00: Individual day awards for leadership, positive thinking and sportsmanship and team review
The afternoon half-day has a similar itinerary as the morning half day.