Safety and a positive growth environment are our top concerns at TAC Sports.
- Each instructor has an up-to-date CPR and First Aid Training, re-certified on a yearly basis.
- All instructors are certified by NCCP (National Certification Program of Canada) and follow safe teaching methods with proper sequential instruction.
- Our 5 star development levels ensure that students are progressing at a pace that is safe for their current ability.
- All activities are supervised and our low instructor to student ratio ensures maximum attention.
First Aid Materials
- Fully Stocked First Aid Kits and ice packs are always on site.
- We keep emergency contact information at every location, with detailed records on medical history or allergies.
- We identify, treat, report and record any occurrence of injury in a systematic way on our written injury sheet and keep up-to-date safety records of each camper.
Sign-in, Sign Out System
- At TAC Sports, we have a proven and safe system in place for the sign-in and sign-out of campers. No camper leaves the premisses without a parent or guardian signing them in or out.
- Parents are required to show official identification upon pickup of their children, and have to be on the list.
Zero Tolerance for Bullying
- Having a focus on leadership and positive growth environment, TAC Sports has a zero tolerance attitude on bullying.
- Any case of bullying will be reviewed and, if severe, will result in immediate expulsion from the camp.
Nut Controlled Policy
- Our camps are PEANUT and TREE NUT controlled.
- All food and snacks are made in a PEANUT and NUT controlled environment.
PHOTO for STUDENTS WITH ALLERGIES or MEDICAL CONCERNS:
If your child does have allergies or medical concerns we require a mandatory photo of your child for our secure safety policy.
Please email email@example.com with an attachment of a photo of your child. Please ensure the picture includes a clear view of your child’s face, without anyone else in the photo.
NOTE: This photo is for internal uses only. This photo will not be used for any other purposes other than the safety and identification of your child by our coaches and coordinators.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICIES
Cancellation, in writing, for each registered child, received 1 month prior to the camp session will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of 10% of the registration fee collected for that program
Refund requests received with less than 30 days notice from the camp session are subject to an administration fee of 50% of the total fee.
Refund requests that are received with less than 3 days notice from the camp session will not qualify for a refund.
Days missed for any reason cannot be refunded or credited.
- However, in case of illness for three consecutive days or more, a written refund request accompanied by a doctor’s note is required. In this case, a 50% refund will be made for the days missed.
NOTE: Refunds may take between 4-6 weeks to process
TAC Sports offers pro-rated fees on all lessons outside the standard set packages upon approval from the administrative executive and directors. Please note there are “no discounts on pro-rated fees”.
There will be an additional 5% administration fee for all pro-rated lessons.
Pro-rated refunds/credits and/or make-up days are not available for:
- Days absent without the satisfaction of the aforementioned criteria
- As a result of the services offered not being wholly utilized
- As a result of the Camp being unable to operate in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever including inclement weather
If one wishes to switch their session/program dates, for each occurrence, a switching fee of $25 CAD will be applied. Switching requests will not be granted if they are made within 1 week of the start date of the program
Illness or Personal Matters
No refunds will be made for camp days missed due to illness or personal matters. Days missed cannot be made up in other sessions.
Once submitted, a sport cannot be switched unless indicated 24 hours before the camp starts. Changes of sport request can be made by phone or by email.
Minimum Number for Specialty Sport
Specialty sport options require a minimum of at least 5 registrations. If the minimum is not reached within 1 week (7 days) of camp, parents will be notified with replacement options.
AFTER CARE POLICY
- If you are late picking your child up 2 or more days from regular camp, aftercare charges will apply.
- If you are late picking your child up 2 or more days from aftercare, an additional $10 late fee will occur
WEEKLY CAMP POLICIES
Switching Sports for Weekly Camp Programming
Once submitted, a sport cannot be switched unless indicated 24 hours before the camp starts. Changes of sport request can be made by phone at 416.627.1092 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WEEKLY LESSON POLICIES
Credits will be given upon cancellation of outdoor classes due to weather conditions. Email and text confirmations will be sent by 8AM of the morning.
*Updated April 1, 2017